Garage Door Installation
Whether you’re having a garage door set up for the first time or you’re getting a replacement, a garage door installation is in order. Several things could lead to your wanting a garage door installation done. These include:
- Your current door is at an advanced age and needs to be replaced.
- You want to decrease your insurance premium, and changing your garage door may add to your home’s security, which can positively affect the charge.
- You want a garage door installed for the first time because you have none.
- You accidentally backed your vehicle into your garage door and damaged it
- You want a garage door installed for the energy-saving possibilities it introduces.
When you reach out to us, our team goes through a streamlined process to have everything set up for you. The process is as follows:
- You contact us to let us know that you are interested in having a garage door installed at your property.
- We will send over a technician who is responsible for ascertaining what your vision is and the best way to get to it.
- The technician observes the space that is meant for the garage door and takes the required measurements to see what we are working with.
- Along with the measurement process, you get to see samples to understand what the road ahead looks like.
- You are then allowed to discuss your concerns with the technician who plays a consulting role within your best interests.
- Once you commit to the process and take care of the administrative aspects, we proceed to begin the installation. This starts with the removal of the old door if one is present. It also includes new garage door tracks, new garage door springs, new garage door cables, new garage door rollers, and new garage door panels.
Types of Garage Doors We Work With
At A-Team Garage Door Repair, we believe that it’s important to provide the best in garage door installation services to our clients. Successfully meeting that target means using the highest quality materials in all that we do. To this end, we mainly work with steel garage doors, but we also provide services with glass garage doors.
Why do we believe that steel garage doors are the way to go? Consider the following advantages:
- Design variety: There is no other garage door material that offers the design choices that steel doors do. You are free to get creative and get your garage door to match your personality.
- Pricing: Steel garage doors offer competitive prices, making them attainable for a broad range of consumers.
- Insulation: Steel is an excellent insulator, which contributes to an energy-saving set up in your property.
- Construction: Steel is a sturdy material, which means garage doors made from it are durable and can stand up to the elements.
Apart from the materials we choose, we also stick to Amarr, Clopay, and Wayne Dalton as brand choices, as we see where these brands are a cut above the rest.
We choose Amarr because of its years of experience providing quality doors in the field. The door compositions are environmentally conscious, the energy efficiency/noise reduction capabilities can be fine-tuned based on the proposed location, and the doors have a pinch protection system to reduce injury. Clopay also durably designs its doors. Additionally, the company provides numerous informational resources, offers various garage door styles, and the support team is top tier. As far as Wayne Dalton goes, the build composition is great, the insulation options are amazing, the model choices are vast, and the information provided is detailed.
What is Insulation (in Garage Doors)?
Every opening in your house can contribute to unwanted heat loss or gain, but none is more susceptible to it than your garage door. Garage door insulation is an important piece of the energy efficiency puzzle.
When you think about your house’s internal heating or cooling system, you set it to maintain a constant internal temperature that’s comfortable. The amount you spend on energy for temperature control depends on how much work the appliances need to do to achieve the temperatures you want.
Garage door insulation prevents heat from moving in an unwanted manner. For example, when outside gets cold, the heat from inside doesn’t readily escape, which means your furnace doesn’t have to work too hard to keep things warm. Similarly, an insulated garage door prevents heat from entering the house during hotter seasons. These doors use a metric called an R-value, which indicates how well it contains unwanted heat travel. An uninsulated garage door doesn’t have such features built-in, so your energy bill is bound to be higher.
Why Choose A-Team Garage Door Repair?
At A-Team Garage Door Repair, we have a team of certified, knowledgeable, and licensed technicians who are adept at performing their duties, thanks to more than a decade of work experience.
Not only do we provide an excellent service, but we also stand behind it with our incredible warranty offerings. Our choice to work with high-quality brands allows for this.
We also remove your old garage door at no cost, and we even clean up before we leave.
Our pricing mechanism is the final reason to trust us with your garage door installation. We offer affordable rates, and we ensure you know what you are paying for before details are finalized.